Molly's Healthy Gummies
- 1 cup liquid * (see notes below)
- 4 tablespoons gelatin
- honey to taste
- In a saucepan, stir the honey into the liquid, then mix gelatin in.
- Leave it sit for 5 minutes
- Cook on medium heat for 5 mins and stir all the time. It wont come to a full boil, but it might simmer a bit. This is ok.
- Pour into silicon moulds
- Place in freezer for a maximum of 20 minutes. Don’t allow it to freeze.
- Turn out of moulds
- Store in container in the fridge. You can store in the cupboard. Just ensure that the gummies are completely dry before storing.
Note 1: Using the 4 tablespoons of gelatin makes a nice firm gummy. You can make them softer by using less. I have made them with 2 tablespoons, also with 3 tablespoons of the gelatin. All turned out perfectly. So do experiment and see which you like best.
Note 2: 1 cup of liquid can be anything you want. My favourite for winter is lemon juice and ginger, or elderberry & echinacea syrup, and my favourite of all for a delicious treat and to boost my immune system, is using my immune boost chi tea as the liquid. It is delicious!